We heard of the the man killed by police while they were serving a no knock warrant.
To be honest if my front door was kicked in and I was sound asleep in the middle of the night I would reach for my gun.
As a law abiding citizen I would respond as if it was a home invasion.
The police do not wear police marked gear; they are wearing camouflage while serving a no knock warrant.
What would you do?
There is nothing in the state laws at all about no knock warrants. Did some person dream this method up? Is it legal?
Remember the child that was hurt during one of these raids? The police had the wrong address.
Rep. Tanner has created house bill HB56 which gives suggestions of what should be done but no legal parameters about what must be followed. Police receive no training before executing these warrants.
No knock warrants have not been found in Georgia law books.
Is this what we want for our state?
No comments:
Post a Comment